Let’s all wish a happy birthday to Mrs. TD.
- Anniversary Faults January 11, 2023
- Yet another New Year’s Eve December 31, 2022
- Happy Festivus December 23, 2022
- Three score and no years ago… October 26, 2022
- This blog turns 21 September 18, 2022
- Ada Brownlee on Anniversary Faults
- Eric A on TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY
- Eric A on More milestones of the extended plague year
- the talking dog on Milestones of the plague year
- Longtime reader on Milestones of the plague year
Happy Birthday Mrs TD.
Hey, I just had one of those. I hope you’re being treated to a fine dinner prepared at a glorious eating establishment outside your own walls. 😉
Just hope you weren’t taken to some establishment that serves you broken glasses and forgets that you didn’t want coffee and dessert.
Yes, Mrs. TD.
It’s good if your birthday is third in a group. This way, when the first birthday lunch is extremely modest, and then the second birthday lunch is that of an unconscionable B***breaker, at mind boggling expense and extravagance, the third person can then say take me to Smith & Wollensky and order a Porterhouse as an appetizer. Hypothetically, of course.
Um, Happy Birthday, Mrs TD.
Mrs. TD, I hope your birthday was spent with your loved ones, celebrating the years you’ve had together. May you have many, many more!