To Hillary Clinton, Jaclyn Smith, Pat Sajak, Pat Conroy, Leon Trotsky… and to your talking dog…
- Anniversary Faults January 11, 2023
- Yet another New Year’s Eve December 31, 2022
- Happy Festivus December 23, 2022
- Three score and no years ago… October 26, 2022
- This blog turns 21 September 18, 2022
- Ada Brownlee on Anniversary Faults
- Eric A on TWENTIETH ANNIVERSARY
- Eric A on More milestones of the extended plague year
- the talking dog on Milestones of the plague year
- Longtime reader on Milestones of the plague year
My Td, you certainly share your special day with an odd array of folks. Well, Happiest of Birthdays to you, and of course, many more. Woof!
Happy birthday to us (it was also mine on the 26th).
Happy belated, Seth!
Happy BD, TD.
The All Knowing Elevator tells me that the word “Grenade” comes from the French word for “Pomegranate,” given the similarity in shape and the inner pits.
Interestingly, the word “Retreat” comes from the French word for “Mon Dieu, run away. I think he has a pomegranate.”
I’m here all week.
Dammit! I miss a couple of days and what happens?
Ah well, Happy belated B-Day, Mr. Dog!
Happy Birthday, TD. Hope you had a great birthday, and keep up the political commentary.
happy bithday stacy i love you