There seems to be nothing good to say about anything coming out of Syria, as the government of Bashar al-Assad [and his visible allies, Hezbollah and Iran and his less visible allies, Russia] and “the rebels” [a wild consortium, almost certainly sponsored by Saudi Arabia and Qatar, and without doubt possibly the CIA], now accuse each other of unleashing a chemical attack on the Syrian city of Ghouta in the suburbs of Damascus, which is estimated to have killed well over 300 people and sickened thousands… as the Obama Administration deploys some U.S. naval vessels ever closer to Syria… for...Continue reading...
- Anniversary Faults January 11, 2023
- Yet another New Year’s Eve December 31, 2022
- Happy Festivus December 23, 2022
- Three score and no years ago… October 26, 2022
- This blog turns 21 September 18, 2022